Enter or paste any of the following into the input box. All applicable conversions happen automatically.
- A decimal number, such as 960
- A hexadecimal number preceded with 0x, such as 0x1f346
- An octal number preceded with 0o, such as 0o755
- A floating-point number such as 6.0221408e23
- A date and time, such as 2023-04-23 16:24:48 +0100
- If fields after the year are omitted, they are filled in with defaults.
- If no time zone is given, local time is assumed.
- A text string, such as Joyeux Noël 🎁
- A byte string in hex, such as 48656c6c 6f20776f 726c6421
Click any converted value below to copy it to the clipboard.
|Codepoint||Decimal||UTF-8 encoding||UTF-16 encoding|